CALL FOR APPLICATIONS (SUPPLEMENTARY)
Applications are invited from African nationals for scholarships in the fields of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering and Biomaterials/Biomedical Engineering. In this ELbM scholarships call, a total of 30 scholarships comprising of 20 Masters (6 credit seeking and 14 degree-seeking), 4 PhDs (2 credit seeking and 2 degree seeking) and 6 Staff scholarships are available. ELbM scholarships are jointly administered by four (4) African partner institutions, where selected students and staff will be able to engage in postgraduate studies, research, teaching or training.
The ELbM scholarship includes a one round trip-air ticket and visa costs, participation costs such as tuition fees, registration and service fees, Insurance (Health, accident, travel), settling-in allowance, monthly subsistence allowance and a contribution towards the research costs associated with student mobility of 10 months or longer.
- Previous and current recipients of Intra ACP or Intra Africa Scholarships are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The ELbM consortium is committed to offering 50% of its scholarship to women and disadvantaged or marginalized groups.
- Prospective applicants should contact ELbM coordinators at partner institutions to discuss their proposal and application documents.
- All applicants are required to apply for admission into their preferred host institutions while applying for ELbM scholarships. You are advised to adhere very strictly to the deadline for application for admission into your preferred host institution.
- Two (2) Full PhD degree seeking scholarships are tenable ONLY at JKUAT (Kenya) and FUPRE (Nigeria)
APPLY ONLINE: https://scholarship.elbmmobility.org/site/login
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 31ST August 2022